(!) Hot Season Sale
DID YOU TRADE BREXIT?
On June 24, 2016, the pound fell by 1740 points in 7 hours. Historical Event! Only Soros overturned GBP in 1992 like that. The reason was a referendum on the withdrawal of Britain from the EU.
Did you trade Brexit successfully? Why not?
WHAT’S ABOUT NON-FARM?
Every month, the markets are shaken by Non-Farm Payrolls. USD can pass hundreds of points in major pairs. But, it is not always so: sometimes the market spikes in different directions and kills a ton of deposits.
Why is this happening, and why not always?
NOW IT'S WORKS THEN IT'S DON’T?
Sometimes you are waiting for an important event, for example, the FOMC protocol or a certain important GDP, and here is the release time ... and the markets are silent, the price does not react, although the data are positive/negative.
Why is there no reaction in such cases?
YOU CAN'T CATCH EVENT?
Important economic events shake the markets with movements: the event is just published, and the market has already won, the quotes reacted quite quickly, strongly and fluctuate.
Why don’t you have time to react?
THESE QUESTIONS WILL SEEM FUNNY TO YOU UPON COMPLETION OF OUR NEWS AND MARKET SENTIMENTS TRADING COURSE!
Changes in the interest rate on that day were not expected, the forecasts suggested the unchanged rate of 0.5%.
In January 2016, it was planned to see New Zealand inflation at the level of -0.2% in quarterly terms, which in fact
The quarterly data of the New Zealand labor market are more positive than ever: unemployment has declined, the number
In a few minutes later, the press will call this event not otherwise than “Flash Crash”.
OUR FREE COURSE ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND MAKES YOU TO SEE THE OBVIOUS IN THE FUTURE
HUGE WORK EXPERIENCE
THE FORM OF THE COURSE
- What is the news trading and why it becomes possible;
- You will get acquainted with the historical view of the issue;
- You will appreciate the opportunities of 3D format (since there are many influence factors, a flat look at the reaction candle is no longer productive);
- You will learn to recognize the main types of fundamental factors;
- You will learn about what indicator is the “most important” in the market;
- You will get a list of news trading methods;
- You will get vivid examples from life;
- You will learn how the news comes to the markets, and what incidents occur in connection with this.
- Why does the currency always “correctly” react to events, how it is possible;
- Why does the currency react “not correctly”, and why is it yet “correctly”;
- You will learn to identify the signs of a strong upcoming reaction;
- You will unlearn to look at the “history” of publications;
- You will understand how you can use algorithmic trading;
Also this module contains additional blocks available after studying the first part of the second module:
- Block “Trading signals generator - event autoclick”
- Block “Improving the efficiency of the news trader”